1. First I miss my youngest daughter tremendously, especially at the holiday season.
2. I miss the mashed potatoes she makes. They are so good.
3. I miss the rest of my family and the traditions we have built.
4. I miss my mom and dad. What is Christmas after all without dad falling asleep while opening his gifts.
5. I miss DH's mom. I felt like I was her daughter. What more could you want in a mother-in-law.
6. I miss having small kids around at Christmas. Especially that 3-7 age group. They really make the celebration special.