Wednesday, January 20, 2010

5 Quotations - Andrea's Meme

My younger daughter over at Gathering--Dust tagged me. It was kind of fun!

Go here and browse the random quotes until you find five that you think reflect who you are or what you believe. Hint - use the bottom to select categories. Kind of fun! Repost and tag five friends (if you want).

Here are mine:

1. Nothing is said that has not been said before. Terence 

2. Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out. James Bryant Conant

3. Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. Jules de Gaultier

4. A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

5. The phone company handles 84 billion calls a year --- everything from kings, queens, and presidents to the scum of the earth. Lilly Tomlin, as Ernestine the Operator


I tag:

1. Karen

2. Carol

Go ahead and tag yourself if you care to!


Copyright 2010, for Gene Notes and Generational

2 comments:

  1. I love the Conant quote. I think I have that in my giant quotations word file :-)

    ReplyDelete