Friday, April 30, 2010

If I thought I Could Fix It ...

When we lived in Michigan, we bought two La-Z-Boy recliners in red leather, that I really like. They are very comfy and a great place to take a nap.  Unfortunately, since moving here both have experienced a broken spring in the recliner mechanism. It was obvious with each of them. When we took the first one in last year, we had it back in a few days. When mine went a couple weeks ago, we took the parts that had fallen off it when the spring broke, told them the spring broke and they had it at least a week before they even ordered the part. I still don't have my chair back after 11 days. Personally, if I thought I could fix it, I would stock the parts and fix it myself.

Copyright 2010, ACK, for Generational

1 comment:

  1. Can you email us at: facebook@la-z-boy.com? We will help you resolve your issue. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

    ReplyDelete