Thursday, May 26, 2011

Now for Something Different ...

One of the things I like about my Cricut is the versatility. Recently I purchased a gel pen holder for my Cricut which uses those mini gel pens and two packs of gel pens. Here are a couple things I printed using that. Please excuse my photography.


 They look much better in person and both are done with glitter pens. You can see that I added a little ribbon to one of them. I purchased the gel pens and holder through Amy Chomas at Chomas Creations. Now I'm thinking about the embosser. I added Amy's store to the sidebar on the right.

I don't remember what font I used, but I will say that the script fonts look spectacular when used with the gel pens.  I have glitter markers that I might use to fill in the letters. I'm not really sure if I want to do it to the blue one. The green one looks really good on my test page.


Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment