Friday, October 28, 2011

Freebie Friday with My Memories

Yes, it is that time again and I have selected a very nice kit for you this week.  But first I have to tell you something I neglected the last two weeks. You not only download the quick pages, but you get the separate elements of the pages so that you can design your own page. That's what I've done with this week's freebie.  Here is a picture of the quick pages you receive. This is one of my favorite color combinations.

 Below is the page that I made with the elements I received. The pennant was my addition. And yes, you can add anything you want to the quick page or the page you create. I just wanted you to see how versatile these freebies are.

If you don't own My Memories Suite v 2, you should really consider purchasing it. If you use my code you will get a $10 discount on the program. My Memories has wonderful, inexpensive kits for purchase too!

Here is the link for the Freebies Page.

Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment