Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Memories Suite V2 Tutorials - Wednesday Challenge

I have been having lots of fun with MyMemories Suite version 2. In fact today I watched a tutorial on word wrapping text for a different look for journaling. Especially if you want the picture to say it all!  Here is my example with my journaling following the frame. Click on the image to view it full size. Don't forget to use your browser's back button to return here.

It's just a simple little page, but it was fun to learn a new skill and to design the page myself. This is such a sweet program.

The nice people at My Memories gave me a code for my followers to use to order the program and save $10.  To me saving this $10 is so much more, especially when you start exploring the free kits, papers, embellishments and quick pages you can download.

Follow the link here and be sure to use my code to get your $10 off!

MyMemories Suite


Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment