Friday, December 30, 2011

My Memories - 2011 Top Ten

This week's challenge on the My Memories Blog is to scrap your 2011 Top Ten! Okay, I didn't have that fantastic a year but easily came up with my top ten. They are shown here in no particular order, although younger daughter driving up with her packed car and cat in tow in October during her move from Michigan to Tennessee is really high up on the list. Being married to my wonderful DH for 32 years is also really high up on the list. Added to the list are the new family members, Ryan, Finn and Kaylee. Ryan married into my highly crazy family and Finn and Kaylee are the newest generation. My title: The Best is Yet to Come is exactly how I feel about 2012.


My page is done with Marie H's "Clementine" kit. I can't believe how much I use orange since I started digitally scrapbooking. I don't even like orange as a rule, but it makes beautiful pages.

Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

1 comment:

  1. Finn was born last year.
    I better be first on the list :-)

    ReplyDelete