Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Yes, I have been extremely quiet. Mostly because I have been working on a genealogy project that involved long hours of extracting census information and linking census images to my genealogy database. Also, I have been working on some paper projects. Eventually, I will get all this posted, but today I wanted to show you the unconventional Valentine gifts for my DH.


 On the left is a jukebox card - my DH loves music; the right is a stack of records with a pair of dice stacked on the top. Really, I should have made a tiny tax form, because that is what DH has been working on this month! The record stack box is filled with kisses!  Both were made with the Rockin' Rollin' kit from SVGCuts.com. They have the best SVG kits that work with SCAL and eCAL (for the eClips from Sizzix.)

Copyright 2008-2012, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment