Friday, February 22, 2013

And It's Off ...

Yesterday, I popped the Sizzix Texture Boutique in the mail to Misty Morgan, our winner. Just one less thing to find storage for when the craft room undergoes renovation in the coming months.

I haven't done much in the way of scrapbooking or crafting lately, but did organize all my card kits from SVG Cuts into a folder of it's own. Actually its now in a comb-binder with room to grow! The binders were just too heavy to handle and were aggravating my carpal tunnel. I have yet to organize the rest of the kits, and not too sure how I am going to handle those.

On tap for today? Not sure. Hope to get into the craft room and make some cards, if I can keep Miss Mouse the cat out of there! She is far too interested in electronics. And in laying on top of anything I want to work on.


Copyright 2008-2013, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment