Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On the Road Again ...



I love to travel. I love to go new places. However, most of the trips we've taken in the last 5 years have been to Tennessee, North Carolina and Michigan. Maybe not so exciting, but a trip is a trip.


Niece is getting married this weekend, so once again we head to the cold north. What can I say, I've gotten used to 85 degrees in October! The usual trip starts with this type of discussion with DH:

DH: Let's go have breakfast and then come home and load up.

TNLady: No, let's load up, go have breakfast and leave.

DH: But I'd rather come back.

TNLady: But what if they are finally paving Fairground street.

DH: Like that's going to happen?

So guess what? They were finally paving the rest of Fairground street. This is what greeted us. So we sat and sat and I turned and looked at DH and said "Looks like hell froze over!" Really hoping that this is complete when we get back to TN next week. PLEASE!

2 comments: