Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday! Cheat Edition

I can't believe she is 30 today. That sweet, tiny little bundle with the dark, curly hair is all grown up - well mostly!

When you bring that precious little bundle home from the hospital, you have no idea of the fears, tears, and joy they will bring. You hope, you pray and then you live through it all, good and bad and love them like crazy.

Then one day you turn around and that sweet little baby has turned 30 on you!

Happy Birthday, Sara!

P.S. Did you figure out our prank yet?



Copyright 2010, ACK, for Generational

3 comments:

  1. Seeing as how I keep receiving emails TODAY wishing me a happy birthday, I would say, yes. Yes I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was nice and wished you happy birthday on your real birthday. I'm a good sissy.

    ReplyDelete