Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TERMINAL BREWHOUSE

It occurred to me that I hadn't blogged about any restaurants lately. Shame one me. I can't say we've eaten anywhere unique or special until today.

Today's lunch was in Chattanooga, Tennessee. DH and I took a day trip to meet up with a friend who was visiting family in Isabella, Tennessee. We met up at the Chattanooga Choo Choo hotel and ended up having lunch at the Terminal Brewhouse. This is a rarity in Tennessee, a microbrewery. I had a great sandwich, the FruFru which was grilled chicken with pears and brie. DH had a burger and Friend had a salmon sandwich. The beer was good. Not great by Michigan standards. Unfortunately for the Terminal Brewhouse, DH and I measure beer by the Sports Brewpub in Wyandotte, Michigan, which crafts and serves the finest beer in the western hemisphere (IMHO.) Too bad that's in Michigan and we're here in Tennessee! Of the sampler that I had of 6 beers only the first and last were memorable - the Belgian Wit and the Oatmeal Stout. But it was still worth having lunch there!



Copyright 2010, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment