Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kids & Kits

I was over at Free Digital Scrapbooking blog and saw the layout for their August challenge and couldn't resist trying something similar in my Scrapbook Factory Deluxe program. I don't do a lot of digital scrapbooking, but every so often I like to play with it. I love playing with layouts, and the Scrapbook Luau is coming up next weekend, so thought I would give this one a try. It is meant for a 12 x 12 page, but I only work in 8.5 x 11. You can see that I substituted a different shape for the picture background.

The subjects are my daughters and their cats, AKA my grandkitties. Belle's mommy is Andrea, while Luna and Tonks are Sara's kitties. All three of the grandkitties are on the smaller size. All three are adorable.

The paper is from FreeDigitalScrapbooking as are the alphabet letters and the bric-a-brac. The photo frames are from Scrapbook Factory Deluxe as well as the solid and multicolor backgrounds.

Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment