Friday, November 4, 2011

Freebie Friday - My Memories Suite

One of the great things about being able to offer you all free stuff every week, is that I get to play more with the software and that is such a hardship - NOT !! Generally, I look at the quick pages and try to figure out which pictures will suit that layout or the pattern in the paper. You'll see that there are some color similarities to last week's pages.


The pictures I chose go back to 2001 when my DH and I were exploring possible retirement spots. One of these trips led us to Knoxville, Tennessee.  These shots just seem to fit the whimsical nature of this paper. While we didn't choose Knoxville, we did end up in Tennessee. 

You can download this free kit here. Remember you get all the elements included in this kit too. Enjoy!

Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment