Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Speed Scrap Sunday

Sundays at 7pm Central, there is a speed scrap over at MyMemories FB page that I have been participating in the last three weeks. This past Sunday was complicated. First you had to start off with 3-5 photos with one much larger than the rest, then 5 papers, stitches, staples, ribbons, and cluster embellishments and a journaling tag! Whew! I have never used that many papers, stitches or even used staples before. This is how it turned out. I find I learn so much during these Speed Scraps and it is so much fun to see how other scrappers' pages turned out!


This program is so easy to use and the kits are beautiful. There is something for every occasion and it is so easy to tweak your page using your own photos for background paper.

If you are interested in the program, use my code to purchase it. You will get $10 off the program and a code for $10 off in the online store!

Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

2 comments:

  1. Hello! What a wonderful blog you have! I have not created one of my own yet but I'm a fellow MyMemories scrapbook fan. I was also born in Michigan but I now live in Wisconsin. Your speed scrap layout is wonderful! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe I know those people in the photos! LOL Nice looking page Anne, well done!

    ReplyDelete