Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project 52 - Week 2 My Memories

Woo Hoo! I am writing this after attending the My Memories Workshop (9 pm to Midnight EST.)  I'm glad I don't live in the Eastern time zone any more. Otherwise, this post would be late! As it is, I completely forgot about taking my picture and scrambled to get one. It actually turned out pretty well. One of the topics was using page builder templates and designer templates. I used a page builder template sampler for today's photo. And I did not know you could change the background papers in the designer templates. I'm going to have to give that a try! I used the Candy Fairway and the Princess Diva packs just for something different.


Thanks Lisa J. for a very informative workshop!

Copyright 2008-2012, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment