Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Diary of a New Knee - Part 19

Marsh, my PT, devised a new instrument of evil for me today, the stationary bike. OMG! You don't even realize how weak you are until you see that you can't push in a complete circle. And when your knee starts twitching uncontrollably? And you are still encouraged to go as far as possible before the pain gets unbearable? I did ten minutes of this at PT this morning. On 4 hours sleep.

I napped afterwards.

Then this evening, hubby dragged out his little portable stationary bike for me to try. The image is similar to the one we have. Lo and behold, I could actually push the pedals in a complete circle, frontwards and backwards. I'm sure it is because of the angle and such. We'll see again on Wednesday at my next PT session!

Copyright 2008-2012, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment