Friday, May 1, 2020

Monthly Project In My Memories


At the end of every month, I redo my desktop wallpaper. Hopefully, it's loaded before the 1st of the month. This month, as always, it's a calendar. I do this in my MyMemories 9 program.

This month, I tried to find something spring like although it's starting to feel like summer! The cat is our Mouse, now almost 8-1/2 years old!

I don't like a cluttered desktop and one of the things I really like about my MacBook Pro and it's Mojave operating system (no, I haven't updated to Catalina yet) is the ability to group items. I have a folder for document files that I want handy, pictures, PDF and spreadsheets. And of course my folder with the calendars. I find this is a good way to keep manuals within easy retrieval!

Copyright 2008-2020 ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment