Sunday, September 14, 2008

What's the Point?

I'm sorry, I just don't understand why 20,000 people would put themselves AND rescuers at risk by staying in the path of a hurricane. Kudos to the Governor of Texas for advising holdouts to write their social security numbers on their arms to aid in identification. I think that would scare me into getting the he!! out of the way of a hurricane.

So on one of the endless news stations today, they show a family of four - parents and two children - who did survive and were eventually rescued. What the f---! If not for themselves, why didn't those parents take their kids out of harms way?

I hope FEMA, the state of Texas and whatever agencies are involved in rescuing these people present them with a bill for their rescue.

OK, got that out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment