Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Taste of Tennessee - Made With Love

Once you get past the hokey name, you enter the typical, but charming cafe that is so common to central Tennessee. Husband and I checked it out in its third week of operation and found a place with truly great food. He had fried fish - I forget the variety, but it was huge and looked delicious. I had a BLT and it was great. The only caveat I have is that I wasn't asked what type of bread, which isn't a big deal, but it also wasn't toasted enough. My friends and family will tell you I like my toast almost to the scrape-off-the-burned-parts dark!

The prices were very reasonable, and for about $7-8 you could get a homemade pot roast dinner. I think we need to go back and try out one of the desserts, maybe one of the little individual pies, or pastry or brownie, or anything. It all looked great! Truly Made With Love.

Copyright 2010, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment