Saturday, July 28, 2012

Diary of a New Knee - Part 17

I finished my in home therapy on July 16th and finally started up on the 26th with outpatient therapy. That 10 day delay cost me dearly. I'm lagging behind on being able to straighten out my right knee and being able to bend it.  So my homework also now include hubby's participation in a couple more exercises. One is pressing down on my knee and holding it for 5 seconds. Repeatedly. Another is helping me stretch my hamstring muscle. He'd already been helping me extend the bend a bit.

I'm not sure I've stressed enough how warm and supportive he's been. He has been there every inch of the way caring for me, encouraging me, soothing me and just being the best hubby ever. I am so lucky to have him!

Copyright 2008-2012, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment