Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Workin' on Organization

Still waiting to hear a quote on our home "improvement" projects. Basically, they are built-in storage for our great room and our storeroom/craft room. Also waiting to hear back from the fence guy who is going to install a hand railing on our front steps. Hopefully, it will make it easier for me to get up and down those steps. Granted, I rarely go in and out that way, but we are aging and my new right knee just doesn't work like the old one. 

I hate waiting. In the meantime, I took some pictures of the storeroom. Sort of cleaned up. Sort of. All the plastic storage bins are filled with photos that need to be sorted. You can see that I craft on one side of the room. It will be nice to have one level work surface. And someplace where I can work on sorting those photos.


 




Copyright 2008-2013, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment