Monday, July 16, 2012

Diary of a New Knee - Part 14 - Frustration

Sitting around is driving me nuts. After all it's not like sitting is comfortable. Sitting in an office chair is okay for a few minutes, but after about 10 minutes, that's it. Sitting in a recliner puts pressure on my sciatic nerve. Sitting on the couch is okay, but hard to get off of. Sitting in the car? Pure frustration. I can now get in and out without much problem, but the seat is so uncomfortable with and without my 'special' pillow, that more than 10minutes becomes pure torture.

One thing I've added to my therapy session is walking up and down the driveway. We are blessed with an 80 foot drive, add to that an additional walk down the street of another forty feet, I'm at least getting some exercise.

Recuperation is slowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Copyright 2008-2012, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment