Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scrapbooking! (part 6)

Disney World! In 1988, we booked the family trip for July. Our destination - the Disney World resort in Orlando, Florida. I'm not too sure who was more excited, the kids or the adults.


Knowing how packed the parks would be, the first thing we did was drill our room number and the name of the resort into the kids heads. If you were to ask them now where we stayed in Disney World, you would hear a resounding report of "CLUB VILLA 720."

For these first two pages I again used the "Penny Lane" collection from My Mind's Eye. I used a Mickey Mouse Ears font that I obtained from the Scrapping Table. Thanks Michelle!

On the second page, I used the letters from The Mickey Mouse Ears font. The butterfly is from K&Co. The flowers came from my table-mate Carrie at the Scrapbook Luau. I suspect they are from K&Co also. Thanks, Carrie!

Make sure you click on the images to see a larger image. Don't forget to use your browser's back button to return to this blog.

Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment