Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scrapbooking! (part three)


The next two pages were done with DCWV's "Green Stack." One of my favorite stacks because of the critters and such on the pages. Again, I do not scrapbook in 12 x 12 pages, so I always have to make some sort of adjustments to the pages, like cutting cute corners off. I think I compensated well with the owl ribbon. 

The second page I just tweaked by cutting the Green Stack with my Cricut to give it a nice edge and tucked the images under that. A few little blingy additions to the tree leaves and the Pigtails word art was done with My Mind's Eye "Simply Delightful" stack. When I went through the pictures and started pulling the ones I wanted for Older Daughter's scrapbook, I was amazed at how many pictures we had of her with pigtails!

Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

3 comments:

  1. In some of those pigtail pictures she looks like Jenni and me in the 60s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at yours and others pages is getting me in the mood to scrap! Thanks for sharing, very cute!

    ReplyDelete