Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scrapbooking! (part five)



As I said before, I broke up the book into events and now we are headed into the birthdays. Each girl picked out the pictures they wanted from the bins and bins of photos and I am working with that.

The birthday years were all done with My Mind's Eye "Penny Lane." Have I said how much I love those papers? The ribbon is from Paper Studio, the butterfly is from K&Co.

 The numbers were cut from open stock paper from Paper Studio. When I first started scrapbooking again, I was buying open stock papers until I found some stacks that I really liked. I can't say I lean towards any one company, but find I really like My Mind's Eye.

Make sure you click on the images to see the detail. Use your browser's back button to return to this blog.


Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment