Monday, August 22, 2011

Scrapbooking! (part four)

 Okay, we are finally moving beyond the first two years. I more or less have the book divided into events, but this next page is from her third year. Well, the last one she is a little older. Maybe six? The first picture is with her Teddy. She still has Teddy. She got him from her baby sister when she was three. She actually got to pick him out. The paper is again from DCWV's "Green Stack/"

The next picture is at Christmas with the princess telephones that were like walkie talkies. We all had fun with those.


And the last picture I could date because she is wearing one of the sun suits we bought in Cincinnati after we forgot to pack the girls' suitcases in the car. To this day, I can't drive past Sidney, Ohio without hearing "I hope you remembered to pack our suitcases!"  We hadn't. Quick trip to Sears and sales stocked us up with enough hot weather clothes for them for the few days down there. Including PJ's, underwear, etc. Fortunately their bathing suits were in a separate bag.

The next page is again My Mind's Eye "Penny Lane." I added the eyes to the owls with Paper Studio brads.The "When I Grow Up I Want to Be" was cut from the 'Simply Delightful' stack from My Mind's Eye. I have used this stack for so much.


Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment