Friday, December 9, 2011

Freebie Friday from My Memories

I have another exclusive quick page set for you from our friends at My Memories. I thought I'd tell you how I come up with the pictures for these pages. Usually, when I design a page, I have a picture in mind for it, so the page is totally designed with the picture in mind. With the quick pages, I look at the pages, how it is set up for photos, the colors and then pick the photos. Sometimes, like this week, that comes easy. Other weeks, it's a struggle. And since these quick pages are meant for use as two-page spreads, which I admit, I usually only do with these quick pages, it can be difficult.

But, as I said, this one was easy. My kids are crazy. Somewhere along the line they decided they were tired of the sweet sister photos and started hugging each other - viciously! You know, those are some of my favorite pictures. I've picked out some of my favorites for this two page spread.

 

 This is what I've done with the pages.



Copyright 2011, ACK, for Generational

No comments:

Post a Comment