Monday, August 25, 2008

Watchin' the Convention

As I sit here and listen to Michelle Obama talk about almost everyone but Barak, and looking for an alternate delegate from Tennessee, I am struck by stupid things. I swear there is a woman in the audience that looks like she's expecting the second coming. It's like a cult! The alternate delegate from Tennessee has some experience with cults. I'm wondering if she is catching from the nosebleed section what I am.

I find it interesting that the only person not present at the DNC is Obama himself. I wonder why? Maybe he doesn't want to confront the Hillary supporters?

2 comments:

  1. The candidate NEVER shows up on the first day. Dude, he's campaigning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that. Michelle was actually very good and looked very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete