Saturday, August 30, 2008

You Know You've Done Something Right When ...

You know you have done something right when your 28 year-old daughter returns from an exciting trip to her political party's historic convention, and she says "I missed my mom and dad." Then in the next breath she tells you how her kitties snubbed her when she returned from her week long trip.

Yes, we spoiled her cats, making sure they didn't miss her much, by playing "mousie" with them when we went to care for them. To be fair, working full time and attending TTU full time doesn't leave much time for cat games.

I'm sure this is how most grandparents feel when their grandchildren are returned to the parents properly spoiled! I think I will just bask in the glow of my gloat!

2 comments:

  1. well, in about 8.5 months, you can learn how it feels to spoil grandchildren.

    .....


    ............



    i think maybe that just scared me. rather than you. weird.

    ReplyDelete